Item Type: Smart Knee Massager
Rated Voltage: 3.7V
Input Current: DC 5V, 2A
Battery Capacity: 3000mAh
Charging Time: 3-4 hours
Continuous Working Time: 1-2 hours
1. 4 in 1 knee massager. Vibration, heating, infrared and laser are combined to provide relief for the knees, draining their effusion and rejuvenating them.
2. Infrared and laser irradiation. The dual light sources can reach deep layers of the knee to promote blood circulation, relieve stiffness and increase vitality.
3. Uniform Hot Compress. Can generate uniform heat to activate multiple key joint nodes and dispel coldness, thus achieving a comprehensive effect.
4. High-frequency Vibration. Can simulate human massage by performing an all-round massage to the knees. It effectively release pressure.
5. Convenient to use. It features enlarged LED screen, wireless design, 100% knee fitting contour, Type-C port, adjustable velcro, and explicit indicator.
- Fasten the product around a knee.
- Long press power button to enter auto mode.
- Short press to turn on/off infrared or laser.
- Short press vibration button to adjust intensity.
- Short press heating button to adjust temperature.
Note: The machine is smart: it will auto off in 2 minutes if the machine recognizes that the machine is not in use by people.
1. People with osteoporosis, severe fracture, sprain, muscle pain, acute pain should use under the guidance of a doctor.
2. This product is not a medical device and is not recommended for medical use.
3. This product contains lithium battery. Please do not disassemble, modify, immerse in water or throw into fire, otherwise it may cause damage to the product.
4. It is not suggested using under the following situation:
- Have leg nerve disorder or skin sensory disorder.
- Have metal, silicone or plastic material injected into the knee due to fracture or surgery.
- With inability to sense heat.
- Have knee sequelae due to traffic accidents etc.
- With implanted medical electronic device that are easily affected by electromagnetic devices, such as cardiac pacemaker.
- Have lost temperature perception.
- With malignant tumor.
- With heart disease.
- Unstable at the beginning of pregnancy or shortly after giving birth.
- Diabetes causes perceptual impairment.
- With scars on the skin.